Photography can introduce you and your organization to the market place, it lets people see who and what they are working with.
A photograph can create a trust that words alone just can’t quite generate.
With over 19 years experience photographing for corporations, local and national magazines, law firms, educational institutions and the medical community in addition to small companies, non profits, foundations and individuals, Arkadiusz Rejman provides creative images for annual reports, advertising, brochures, newsletters, conferences, meetings and the web as well as professional head shots and architectural interiors and exteriors.
We thank you for taking time to view our work, we’re excited about working with you, providing a quote or answering any questions you may have.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
What our clients say about us …
“The quality of the photography taken by Arkadiusz of our completed building projects visually captures & portrays our designs in a format that achieves a presence & balanced composure reflecting the spirit of our design intentions.
The keen eye for detail, lighting & ability to photograph in the most advantageous environmental conditions has ensured that each of our individual building projects is portrayed at their optimum resulting in a successful & visually impressive Company website presentation.
Thank you for your professional & creative assistance Arkadiusz & we look forward to working with you again in the near future”.
Aldo Castellucci – Director – Castellucci Design Group Pty Ltd.
Arek has the ability to capture the emotion of the event and the people involved through his lens. His photography does not look staged or set up, but rather he manages to blend in with the audience and environment which results in the photography capturing the moments in a very natural way. He utilises the lighting and environment available perfectly to deliver fantastic images.
Arek is responsive and accommodating to all requests, and provided feedback and suggestions to the brief to ensure that the objectives are met. I would recommend Arek’s services to anyone, he not only captures the moment perfectly, but the presentation of the photographs after the event was not only very quick but the quality of the presentation and the images themselves was amazing.
Martin Longayroux State Operations Manager – Southern Region
NISSAN MOTOR CO. (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD.
With continuous improvements and greater accessibility to cameras that produce a high quality image, why should you commission an AIPP Accredited Professional Photographer?
The old saying “you get what you pay for” is a short and highly accurate answer.
An Accredited Professional Photographer:
- Is Assessed and Proven – Accredited members are judged by an assessment panel to ensure that each accredited member achieves and maintains an expected level of craftsmanship
- Is Professional – operates a registered business
- Is Professional – has liability insurance, as appropriate to their business
- Is Professional – agrees to follow the AIPP Code of Ethics and AIPP Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Is Professional – agrees to abide by the AIPP Accredited Membership Business Requirements
- Is Experienced – every Accredited Member has a minimum of two years industry experience or has completed a minimum two year photographic program before applying for Accreditation
- Is Experienced – Has the skill, creativity, style and ability to get the job done on time and on budget
- Never Stops Learning – through the AIPP Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program, all Accredited Members must take part in workshops and seminars throughout each year to ensure they continue to develop along with the industry